- If this all happens, we'll all be left sitting there with a stupid look saying "wow, that escalated quickly" [See Anchorman]
- NPR was babbling today about France drifting out of the core of the eurozone. If France is out of the core, then what, it's Germany and the subject nations?
- Mita and I are taking a summer vacation to Paris this June/July. If this happens while we're there, I will blog oodles, and do my best to get opinions of everybody I talk to
- With the rise of neo-nazis in Greece, I'm beginning to think that a euro breakup is not only inevitable, but crucial to prevent war, since when people start flying the Nazi flag and talking about the awful foreigners, again, things can escalate quickly.
- We really really need to End This Depression Now.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Front row seats?
More talk of a eurozone breakup. My thoughts are thus